1st Trust Bank embraces technology to advance our customers experience with their accounts 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Zelle (Now Available!)
- Use the 1st Trust Bank mobile app to transfer money to friends, family and those you trust using Zelle!
- Zelle is located both in the 1st Trust Bank mobile app or as a stand alone app found in the App Store or Google Play.
- Learn more about this exciting new service in our Consumer Frequently Asked Questions (click here).
- Use the 1st Trust Bank mobile app to deposit checks into qualifying 1st Trust Bank checking and savings accounts.
- All deposits are subject to review and must be received by 4pm, Monday-Friday, to be eligible for same business day credit (deposit will post during overnight processing and be eligible next business day). Deposits made after the 4pm deadline on Friday will be processed on the following business day. The term "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or federally declared legal holiday.
- Customers must endorse checks "For Mobile Deposit Only" along with their account number, signature and date for a deposit to be processed. 1st Trust Bank recommends customers keep their checks deposited electronically at least 30 days after a successful deposit before destroying the item to prevent issues should an item be returned.
- Customers will be notified by email when a deposit is received and a second email will be sent once a decision has been made on the deposit.
- For a step by step pdf explaining the deposit process, please click here. For a complete guide of the program including the definition of a qualifying account and limits on deposits, please click here.
- Advanced Authentication when logging in means your personal and account information is safe and secure
- Manage your deposit and loan accounts with transfers, alerts and account histories to keep you informed with what matters to you
- Enroll in Bill Pay to have a centralized location to pay bills on a monthly basis
- Estatements are available to replace paper statements and receive your statements as quickly as possible following your statement cycle
- Enroll in Mobile Banking and manage your devices to customize your 1st Trust Mobile experience on your smartphone or tablet
- Manage your account with customized app for your smartphone and/or tablet
- Transfer Funds, Receive Alerts and View Account histories in real time
- App is available on ITunes or Google Play
Apply online or in person for a 1st Trust Bank personal or business credit card through its partner Elan
1st Trust Bank is part of the SUM Network of surcharge free ATMS. Search the following link for other ATMs that are part of the SUM Network